Sahara Franklin Bronze 18 Gauge Steel Metal Casket
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||24 Pieces|
- Model NO.: 18807
- Application: Adult, Baby
- Style: American Style
- Size: 28 Inches
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 732690
- Material: Metal
- Type: Coffin
- Interior: Velvet
- Trademark: Classical
- Origin: Xinghua City, Jiangsu Province
18Ga Steel, Franklin Bronze Finish
Beige Velvet Interior
1. All the paint come from PPG. PPG Founded in 1883 as Pittsburgh Plate Glass by Captain John B. Ford and John Pitcairn and in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Today, PPG is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass
2. Stainless steel is 304 with material certificate. Many use cheap substitutes.
3. Bed mechanism equipped with all 18G up. Both tilting and height adjustment.
4. Pillow is 100% polyester. Far more firmer and stronger.
5. Automotive paint finish.
6. GENUIE continuous welded bottom including joints.
7. Lugs are casting heavy metal. Not plastic or thinly stampedwill not cracking or breaking.
8. One piece polypropylene injection-molded gasket. Not extruded. Bridge is not a hollow tube just for the look.
10. Embossed brushed finish. Comparable to finish on stainless steel fridge. Not done by sandbags manfully and will not rust in 9 months. It's done in a temp and humidity-controlled environment with a designed process, not by adding dehumidifiers.